Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Medical Experience Not to Forget...

I keep on forgetting to post on here, but I will again try to post on here.  I currently have a blog on here, as well as on my Inspiration Exchange that goes directly through AMSA so feel free to look me up and follow both of my blogs!  Nothing too hard as of now, I had just come back from the AMSA ARC/UCD conference in Davis and I have no clue how to describe it.  It was so amazing, and I feel as if I have learned so much just by going!  I learned about the medical application process, interview skills, and the list goes on [I'm a little lazy to write right now].  Classes are alright, but I should update my schedule for I am a lot busier than what the calender from a few months ago say.  Otherwise, stay tuned and feel free to play with my fishies in the upper right!

-JI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate