Friday, August 17, 2012

Troubles in the life, but good troubles.

Today I figured that the website is really difficult so I'll make the photoshop files, but I'll try see if I can get help from someone do the html and css since I don't have that much time anymore.  Just volunteered for the first time at Hope Heart, the office isn't too far away, and it was a relatively informational event.  I will more than likely help out a lot more frequently to learn more about the field I am interested in.  Random fact, I saw this article and laughed <http://www.latimes.com/news/science/sciencenow/la-heb-male-birth-control-pill-20120816,0,512749.story> If they do this, it is more than likely STDs will become more frequent, but I feel it is not that big of a deal, at least it will prevent pregnancy to those who want to do it so badly.  Off the side note, I am going to start the club's constitution tonight, and hopefully all will go well.  I'll try sending e-mails to my professors, and get all of that squared away.  I plan on learning more about AMSA for another week before presenting it to Becca for approval, but the only thing I can say for myself is 마이그씨화이팅!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate