Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 1: Commencement

First day on Blogspot, super stoked!  My "About Me" section pretty much covers what is going to happen on this blog, so you can look forward to regular updates on here and my medical adventures.  As of right now, planning on enter medical school ~July 2014, which means I will be applying for medical school at the end of this upcoming school year.  I am a currently a junior, as of the 2012-2013 school year at Seattle University, studying Biology as a pre-med student.
As of now, I currently don't have any plans as to which medical school I would like to attend, but I shall get that sorted out soon enough.  Trying to get as much as I can done as an undergrad, as well as getting exposure to the medical community to gain experience through that as well, since I begin applying for medical school next year.  MCAT is projected to be taken in January 2013, right after I study during Winter break.  
Let me know if there is anything else you want to know, and I'll try and update my blog as quickly as I can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate