Thursday, August 16, 2012

And hence began my long journey....

I thought that the past year was horrid, scheduling-wise.  Well I was completely wrong.  Today, upon the support of my friend Shelley, I plan on forming the first-ever AMSA chapter at Seattle University for pre-medical students!!  It is a lot of work I will tell you, first we need to designate officers, draw up a constitution with bylaws, get approval from the pre-health adviser, successfully have 5 people become national members, create/design a website, gain contacts from everywhere, and a lot more.  STRESS! But I am sure I will be fine, I tend to do way better under stress since I keep calm.  But please give me moral support as I journey along this extremely difficult road to begin this chapter for future generation pre-medical students attending Seattle University!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate