Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bump Bump Bump.

I always wonder if people read this.  Most likely not, but if you really think about it, think of my blog like your place in the universe.  It is small and insignificant in comparison to the size of the on-growing spherical region we define as the universe.  But more than that, feeling particularly great now.  My advisor is so awesome, that she has me lined up for the classes I am going to need for next year: my senior year.  I am getting old pretty quickly, and this should be troubling to some of the others who believe that they will always be young :3  Being only 20 and I feel like a middle aged man haha.  But I digress.  Aside from that good news, tonight I need to study for a genetics exam so short posts on both of my blogs!

-JI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate